While you are spring cleaning this season, don’t forget to freshen the look of your home while you’re at it. These five easy steps will give your home an instant light and airy feeling!
- Change Your Bedding – The average person sleeps 227,760 in their bed. Make sure it’s always welcoming, inviting, and gives you a sense of peace and relaxation. You can view our newest collection of bedding here.
- Swap Out Centerpieces – If you don’t have a green thumb, that’s okay! Silk florals will spruce up any room in the home and give you a spring feeling. But more importantly, deciding what your flowers will be displayed in will give an instant change to the room and even compliment the arrangement. Shop our vases and votives here.
- Add a Pop of Color to your Patio – Springtime is the perfect time to entertain. Freshen up the look of your outdoor space by incorporating a beautiful pop of color sure to wow your guests. Offset nature’s greens and browns by bringing in blues and whites to compliment what nature has provided to you. Shop our outdoor collection here.
- Get New Candles and Votives – set the tone of spring with a fresh, new, clean scented candle or diffuser. The scent of your home is the first thing guests notice when they walk in the door – you may not even notice it! Bring in the scent of spring with one of our stunning candles. Not only do they smell good, but they’re pretty, too! Shop our collection of scents here.
- Incorporate New Throw Pillows – Everyone’s favorite way to accessorize their living room or bedroom. You know, you can never have too many throw pillows… that’s a fact! Swapping out throw pillows will change the entire look of a room, bring new colors in, and give your home the spring feel you are looking for! You can view our throw pillow collection here.